- Attack the pile of laundry that’s either in your laundry room, on the floor, in the middle of your house or on top of your hamper. This may be an activity which takes a few days and that’s alright. Get it done!
- Closet cleanout and organization time! Have you set up a Poshmark, Thred Up or eBay account? Do you have excessive amounts of Lilly Pulitzer you want to sell? There are Facebook groups for that! Cleanout and make some money! It will be easier to attack your closet if you know you’re getting paid! Cha-Ching!
- Settle down and read. When is the last time you cracked a book open? Read a magazine or newspaper? If the last book you read for pleasure was Harry Potter, it’s time to download a new novel. Or you can read with your children. A buddy read for the older kids and a read along with the little ones!
- Binge-watch something that’s completely out of your comfort zone. There are actually people out there who haven’t watched Mad Men or Dexter!
- Write two weeks of blog posts, begin a journal, how about that book you’ve always wanted to write? Now’s the time.
- Organize the garage. You know those boxes you never unpacked from your last move four years ago? Attack! Get a donation bin going and put it out for Goodwill. Do you really need those tennis rackets? How about the treadmill? List it and sell it!
- Put that side-hustle into play, or start researching! I’m in the market for a side-hustle myself, but it has to fit my vibe. I can’t give 100% if I’m not behind the product or interested.
- Become Homeschool Central. Set a time every day where your kids report to the kitchen or dining room and complete assignments supplied by their teachers or keep them from falling behind with worksheets or other resources from the internet. Assign a book and book report, work on penmanship and script, finally help your child conquer fractions.
- Crafts. Does your child like to crochet but you don’t know how? Me! Let them teach you. Is there a big box of beads just waiting to become friendship bracelets? Lanyards? Paints? Clay? Let’s get creative!
- Of course, there’s always my favorite ONLINE SHOPPING! There are quite a few deals going on out there. If you’ve already blown your budget on TP and hand sanitizer what’s another few bucks on a fun pencil skirt or some kick-ass mules?
Let me know how you’re doing. Check-in below and add to the list!
We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!